Re: GNOME Roadmap - Information request for gnome-games

On 10/11/07, Thomas H.P. Andersen <phomes gmail com> wrote:
> Great - that would be really nice. GTK+ 2.12 added support for
> tooltips on treeviews so we would have to depend on that version. How
> do you other developers feel about this?

Since 2.12 has entered Debian Sid with Gnome 2.20, developing against
it requires no additional work. It's only when we depend on new
versions of libraries that aren't availble that it becomes a slightly
annoying issue. As far as I know, no one is backporting Gnome Games to
current stable/enterprise releases (Deb. Etch, RH5, SLED10) so it
shouldn't be an issue.