Re: GNOME Roadmap - Information request for gnome-games

This is due today. Any last additions?

I read some blog posts that there is even more new graphics for
gnome-games comming. Does anyone know if that is planned for 2.20?

I'll sum the responses up and add them to the wiki later tonight.

- Thomas