Re: Riot in aisle 800

Hi;

Le vendredi 25 mai 2007 à 07:55 +0200, Andreas Røsdal a écrit :
> Christian Persch skrev:
> > I've uploaded my git branch, so you can also check out the repo with:
> > git clone http://www.gnome.org/~chpe/git/gnome-games.git/
> >
> > I'd definitely like for this to go upstream, yes.
> >
> The screenshots look very nice. I'll take a look at the patch. You will
> be committed to fixing the bugs which are related to this code after it
> is in SVN?

Yes.

> If you have modified large parts of the scheme code in Aisletiot, then I
> will not be able to review it properly, though...

I don't think I have changed anything in the scheme code apart from
taking the Spider Three Decks patch from bugzilla (#315525).

> Now, will you port the rest of the games to the Maemo platform?  :-)

Well, AisleRiot certainly was the most promising interesting one :)

Taking a look at the others:
I have no interest at all in blackjack, gnobots, gnect, gnibbles,
gnomine, gtali, igano, same-gnome.
There are already multiple maemo programmes for chess, so glchess is out
too.
The N800 already ships with tetris and mahjongg, so gnometris and
mahjongg aren't interesting either.
That leaves only glines and gnotravex; the latter would be more
interesting, I think. Both should be easy to port, although I'm not sure
they're really suitable for the N800, since they require longer
reflection on your next move, and the auto-dimming of the screen
interferes with that.
If I were to port another one, it would probably be gnotravex.

Regards,
	Christian