Re: Riot in aisle 800

Christian Persch skrev:
Hi;

Le jeudi 24 mai 2007 �3:36 +0200, Andreas R� a �it :
This sounds like a very cool project! Too bad that I don't have a N800 to test it out? Do you have screenshots?

I've put some screenshots here:
http://www.gnome.org/~chpe/images/aisleriot-n800-toolbar.png
http://www.gnome.org/~chpe/images/aisleriot-n800-notoolbar.png
http://www.gnome.org/~chpe/images/aisleriot-n800-fullscreen-toolbar.png
http://www.gnome.org/~chpe/images/aisleriot-n800-fullscreen-notoolbar.png

Is the patch intended for gnome-games SVN? (It's very large...)

I've uploaded my git branch, so you can also check out the repo with:
git clone http://www.gnome.org/~chpe/git/gnome-games.git/

I'd definitely like for this to go upstream, yes.
The screenshots look very nice. I'll take a look at the patch. You will be committed to fixing the bugs which are related to this code after it is in SVN?

If you have modified large parts of the scheme code in Aisletiot, then I will not be able to review it properly, though...
Perhaps Callum would like to give his blessing to this patch?

Now, will you port the rest of the games to the Maemo platform? :-)
- Andreas