Re: Gnome Cards Pixmap

On vie, 2006-09-15 at 02:40 -0500, Jason D. Clinton wrote:
[...]
> Hum, I was unaware of the existence of this deck. Can you clarify: is
>  this the style of all card decks in Spain or merely a card deck in
>  "Spanish motif"?

It is an Spanish deck because it has the four symbolical suits: "oros",
"copas", "espadas" y "bastos" and the figures too: "sota", "caballo" y
"rey".

For compatibility reasons with another aisleriot's games i drew also the
8, 9 and 10. They are not so often used in Spanish games. The support
for Spanish games in rentoy generates the usual Spanish deck.

Artistically the real decks are much nicer and elaborated. If someone
else can design a more efficient and prettier deck, just replace it :).

Cheers; Fran.