Re: Gnome Cards Pixmap

I still need to find some time to integrate the spanish support for
aisleriot in gnome-games, but you can include now the spanish deck

http://ws314.juntadeandalucia.es/plugins/scmsvn/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/cards/?root=rentoy

The name can be changed, if you like O:-).

On lun, 2006-03-06 at 09:03 -0600, Richard Hoelscher wrote:
> Callum McKenzie said:
> > Richard Hoelscher <rah rahga com> is the person to talk to about
> > paris.svg. <...>
>
> To match the source imagery, paris.svg and dondorf.svg are public domain.

Well, i don't know if it is necessary additional declarations, but the
deck is under Creative Commons
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/deed.en_GB. I wonder if I
need to declare that in the same file... and how to declare that!

I know the deck is a bit hard to render... but at least it is an spanish
deck for aisleriot's gnome-games.

Cheers; Fran.