Win32 port

Heretik wrote:
Le jeudi 25 mai 2006 à 12:44 +0200, Andreas Rosdal a écrit :
- Look into porting gnome-games to win32.

I see absolutely no interest in this. Do you just want to make win32
better ?

The motivation for this was to give more people access to gnome-games.
I often use Windows, and would have liked to have gnome-games there as well.

Most OSS games I know about have Win32 ports, so I didn't realize this was controversial. :-)

Andreas R.