Re: Maintainership of gnome-games

Le jeudi 25 mai 2006 à 12:44 +0200, Andreas Rosdal a écrit :
> - Look into porting gnome-games to win32.

I see absolutely no interest in this. Do you just want to make win32
better ?

I think games in general are the type of software we shouldn't port to
proprietary systems because every game is unique, so we have no
proprietary software to replace. I mean e.g. OpenOffice is good on
Windows because there is already the MS Office suite and the latter will
be less used thanks to OpenOffice. But a new game doesn't directly make
proprietary games less used.
The second thing is we have no standard format to impose (OpenOffice is
a good example here too).

--
Heretik <heretik tuxfamily org>