Re: Maintainership of gnome-games

Hi Callum,

I would also like to volunteer for gnome-games maintainership, and help out the project as much as I can. I have contributed some patches previously, and I think the project would be fun to maintain. I'd be interested in possibly sharing the maintainership, to distribute the workload.

This is my campaign platform: - Clean up and improve the networking code for gnome-games, fix the bugs related to this in Bugzilla,
and make it easier for people to play network games online.
- Look into porting gnome-games to win32.
- Create a gnome-games wiki, and try to get more developers involved.

Andreas R.