Re: Searching for a Sudoku client to put into GNOME-games

On 8/25/06, Andreas Røsdal <andrearo pvv ntnu no> wrote:
Corey Burger wrote:
> On 8/25/06, Andreas Røsdal <andrearo pvv ntnu no> wrote:
> Regardless of what the wiki page says, Jason Clinton and I spoke about
> revitalizing gnome-games.
Before asking "Which sudoku game shall we include" on the mailing list,
perhaps we should discuss "Should we include new games" ?

I think the answer is emphatically yes, because the current set of
games is stale.

> In parallel to this seeking process I am
> also conducting surveys to see what games people actually play so we
> can remove the older games and push in newer and more relevant ones.
A survey would be a good idea. Where can people participate this survey
that you speak of ?

I ask on the Ubuntu forums and have not yet set up accounts on the
Fedora forums todo the same. We might also want to go with a blog post
or two and gnomedesktop. The gnomesupport forums might also be
interesting.

I don't have the results here at work, but once I get home I will
start a new thread with them.

Corey