Re: Searching for a Sudoku client to put into GNOME-games

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006, Corey Burger wrote:
As part of a general plan to revitalize the GNOME-games package, I am
seeking out good implementations of the Sudoku game for potential
inclusion in GNOME 2.18, due to be released in March 2007.

Hello Corey,

We are currently not accepting any new games into gnome-games.
There are already quite a lot of good Sudoku games available
for GNOME, and they don't have to be distributed with gnome-games
in order to succeed.

Please see:  http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGames/Contributing

 - Andreas