Re: AisleRiot: what exactly is wrong with Block Ten?
- From: Zachary Keene <zjkeene bellsouth net>
- To: Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com>
- Cc: Callum McKenzie <callum physics otago ac nz>, games-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: AisleRiot: what exactly is wrong with Block Ten?
- Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 20:23:55 -0500
Jonathan Blandford wrote:
Huh? What game is this?
block_ten.scm; according to the log for
/gnome-games/aisleriot/Makefile.am it was "removed from installation
until it is fixed" on July 19, 2001. (The scheme file is still in the
rules directory of the source.)
> What's the issue?
That's what I'm trying to find out. It works fine for me and I can't
seem to find any indication of what it was that needed fixing.
] [Thread Prev