AisleRiot: what exactly is wrong with Block Ten?

I noticed it's been described as buggy and decided I'd take a look at it, but after playing several games without incident and searching the archives of this list, Bugzilla, Google, various logs in the CVS, etc. I haven't been able to determine what exactly the bugs are. Did they get fixed along the way without anyone noticing, or am I just missing something obvious?

--
Zach Keene