Re: spanish deck

> Cheers.
>
> PD: I'm always improving my English. Don't hesitate to correct me,
> please.

Don't have to ask me twice, but I'm Irish so my interpretation of the
English langauge should be taken with caution :)

You wrote PD, if that means something do please teach me.  I know very
little Spanish but I'm interested to pick up a few more words and phrases
if you feel like throwing them into your messages occasionally.

In English we use P.S.  (and sometimes P.P.S.) which I believe is Latin
and stands for "Post Script" (not sure on the grammar) meaning after
writing, like an afterthought.  (Alternatively it was a typo and I didn't
need to explain it.)

Later

- Alan