Re: spanish deck

Alan Horkan wrote:
Cheers.

PD: I'm always improving my English. Don't hesitate to correct me,
please.

Don't have to ask me twice, but I'm Irish so my interpretation of the
English langauge should be taken with caution :)

You wrote PD, if that means something do please teach me.  I know very

I'll answer that :), it is abbreviation of POSTDATA, which is same as PS, the origin of these was when a typewriter had a mistake on a writing he wouldn't begin to write it again, instead it appended a POSTDATA telling the line and correct form of the misspelled word.