Re: spanish deck

El mié, 12-10-2005 a las 17:44 +0000, Vincent Povirk escribió:
> It finally occurred to me that I could try this out by moving it to
> some folder. :p
>
> It takes 6 or 7 seconds to render here. I don't know what it would've
> been with a gradient, but that is still sort of a long delay for
> this..

I will not redefine it in order to save 1 or 2 addtional seconds.
Thank you for your test&feedback.

> Accounting for the fact that I'm not used to these suits, I like the
> look of these cards.

Me too ;). I spent a lot of time to simulate the gradient effect.

> On an only slightly related note, if you suggested some spanish card
> games I might try to implement some.

There are many interesting spanish card games like 'mus' or 'tute'.
If you know anyone of them... don't hesitate and go ahead!
I can give you some scheme files for spanish cards support.

I'm going to ask some kind of hosting in a forge.

My final thesis is a AI project where i implement a game which is mainly
played in my birthplace.

A feature interesting for aisle-riot would be network support.

The game that i'm implementing allow bets (joker #1), surrender
(undealed deck) and stay&accept_bet (joker #2) actions.

Is there a smarter way to implement these?

PD: joker#1 and joker#2 assignation may change.