Re: Aisleriot : translations

Le mercredi 10 novembre 2004 à 12:30 +1300, Callum McKenzie a écrit :
> On Tue, 2004-11-09 at 23:59 +0100, Heretik wrote:
> The complicated one is to make a local copy of the gnome-games
> installation. Follow the instructions at
> http://www.gnome.org/projects/gnome-games/contributing.html
> under the heading "Getting the code".

This looks cool, but i already tried it and unfortunately didn't
succeed. I may try it once again later when i want more fun :).

> Also, add the option "-r gnome-2-8" *after* the commit in the
> third cvs command.

There is no "commit" on the 3rd cvs command.

> if you use HEAD you will need to upgrade GTK+ and then life
> gets painful

Indeed.

> Instead yelp (the help viewer) can be given an explicit file to use. At
> a shell prompt in the aisleriot/help/fr directory go
> 'yelp ./aisleriot.xml' and you should get your translated documents as
> they would appear if they had been installed. No need for building
> anything, no need for installation.

In fact, that's all i need. It'll be much easier now :)

> Minor details, like whether you have
> got the omf file right, I can sort out when I merge it.

I don't understand this sentence.

--
Heretik <heretik tuxfamily org>