Re: Networking some gnome games

On Sun, 2004-07-18 at 21:32 +0200, Andreas R� wrote:
> I'll send the finnished generalized networking patch to bugzilla pretty
> soon.
That would be great.

I haven't had a chance to look at your patches yet since I've been
concentrating on getting stuff off the queue in time for the feature
freeze  (i.e. by tonight). There is still one more item on the list
(excluding items I have forgotten) so it is 50/50 as to whether this
will get in in time for 2.8. I'd like to get it in since freezes seem
awfully long when you're sitting on code.

> Any more ideas welcome :)
More code is also welcome :).