Re: Previewing on-line forms for travel data

On Mon, 2002-02-18 at 22:05, Kim Schulz wrote:
> On 18 Feb 2002 21:50:05 +0100
> Jaime Anguiano Olarra <jaime@geneura.ugr.es> wrote:
> > I see.
> >
> > I have just seen the email Amy sent to me. It is great!. She explains
> > very good. I also understand what you say. I thought about that. My
> > PHP is not very good. I would love to help doing this that you suggest
>
> for the login/password part we need php-session (hope you guys runs
> php4), and it isn't really hard to make this work quite easily - the
> esiest way is actually to rip the code snippet from one of the scripts
> at hotscripts.com or sites like that.

we don't have PHP4 yet. We were in the process of installing it, but as
there are a lot of websites on that machine, we must ask a lot of prople
(and get approval from them) before we do so, since the change may
affect other webs.

I'll poke again the person who can do that, hopefully we'll have it
installed soon, as I've heard that there's no problem in having PHP3 and
PHP4 both installed on the same machine.

cheers
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo@gnome-db.org> - <rodrigo@ximian.com>