Re: Previewing on-line forms for travel data

Hi Rodrigo,

On 8 Feb 2002, Rodrigo Moya wrote:

> All the stuff is already created in the database, except for the 2
> extra fields you asked to add to the speaker's information.

Jaime added the fields, now the form just need be pre-viewed before
we make it live.   I don't see it here (only the Tell Us About You):

On 12 Feb 2002, Jaime Anguiano Olarra wrote:

> Previews are always at http://www.guadec.org/users/AboutYou.php (as we
> did with the CFP we will work on the official registration whenever this
> one is done).

I'm getting various side mails about travel subsidy requests, so it would be good to
get these into the database, outputted into gnumeric and totalled.

I don't think the log-in & password format is consistent with Amy's
schematic yet, doesn't that use an e-mail address as ID?

Can you help out Jaime on this?  A lot seems to fall  on his shoulders.

tim