Re: Previewing on-line forms for travel data

On 18 Feb 2002 21:15:04 +0100
Jaime Anguiano Olarra <jaime@geneura.ugr.es> wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> El lun, 18-02-2002 a las 02:37, Rodrigo Moya escribió:
> >
> > > I don't think the log-in & password format is consistent with
> > > Amy's schematic yet, doesn't that use an e-mail address as ID?
> > >

> It doesn't do nothing at all by the moment. The schemas don't reflect
> what is it for so I don't know what is that going to be. Something
> like a slashdot login?.

last year we needed somthing like this for hackers that wanted to
announce their releases (or des like) to the guadec site. So maybe this
login/passwd kan be used for a news system (insted of the static news
system on the index site at the moment). It would also be nice with an
rss/xml backend file to use from nautilus, gnews or any other news
fetcher around. We had this last year and I can probably find the old
sourcecode for this if you want it.

later..
Kim Schulz

--