Re: [GUAD3C] Euroconverter in the GUADEC site

El mié, 13-02-2002 a las 21:05, Amy Schechter escribió:
> Where does it get the rates from?

Right now it doesn't get it from a certain source. It uses an template
value. That's why I haven't put a link in the home page. I have asked
for the right source URL in the latter email. Is there any official site
you would be interested in getting the rates from?.

I can take care of the task the time I am not traveling but I would
appreciate (at least) someone to tell me where to get the data. Anyway
the code is in the Concurrent Version System so it is up to everybody to
work on it, I am sure most of the people can improve that snippet of
code.

Jaime.