Re: Habeís leido el correo de Mike NewMan????

On 14 Feb 2002, Juantomás García wrote:

> We try to close a treat with the hotels but they request a prepay of
> the rooms. So we cann't afford it.

I understand.

> In the few days we will try to get & publish 300/500 rooms.

Thank you.  In the same days, we can post our Speaker and Developer
on-line registration forms and begin to calculate the travel subsidy
requests.  We can then reserve some rooms with GNOME Foundation funds.

> So in the same moment we get it, we will publish the avalibility
> and I hope the people may have the chance to make a
> reservation.

Good plan! Thanks for your quick work.

tim