Re: [GUAD3C] Previewing on-line forms for travel data

On Thu, 2002-02-07 at 20:36, Tim Ney wrote:

> I talked to Jaime and Hector today about the on-line registration forms
> that need review before we go live.  Can the db people on the team have
> a look? Jaime has been off-line for a couple of days.

All the stuff is already created in the database, except for the 2 extra
fields you asked to add to the speaker's information.

I was waiting for jaime to tell me how he wants those fields, but
haven't seen him :-(

cheers
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo@gnome-db.org> - <rodrigo@ximian.com>