Re: Minutes of the board meeting of April 29, 2019

Hi Ben, Tobi,

You raise good points and ideas, they are pretty valid, let me try to go through them.

First of all, I think one of the reasons for this understanding gap is that we didn't explain well how the work of the board has changed. I wrote a blog post to try to improve that, read the section "How does the work of the board look nowadays?". Might not explain everything, but it will at least lay a shared common ground for the discussion.