Re: Minutes of the board meeting of June 24, 2019

On Tue, 2019-07-09 at 14:52 -0500, mcatanzaro gnome org wrote:
I agree with Meg that it would be a bit sad to lose our only North
America event indeed (especially since it only occurs every second
year), but I guess events happen where people are willing to host
them....

Indeed, it's something I'm aware of too, and it's part of the reason
we're having a large (3 team) simultaneous hackfest next week in
Portland:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Hackfests/WestCoastHackfest

I'm also exploring options of holding something in Mexico, possibly
next year.

Neil
--
Neil McGovern
Executive Director, The GNOME Foundation