Re: Minutes of the board meeting of June 24, 2019

On Tue, Jul 9, 2019 at 10:42 AM, meg ford <meg387 gmail com> wrote:
Yeah, I’m wondering why LAS is going to be in Europe. Is it being co-hosted with a KDE event? Will it be held with GINA? I’m happy it won’t be in the US because travel here, etc, is not good right now. But it’s also too bad that we’ll lose our remaining North American GNOME event.

Oh, I misread and thought GUADEC. Don't mind me! Those dates seem reasonable for LAS.

I agree with Meg that it would be a bit sad to lose our only North America event indeed (especially since it only occurs every second year), but I guess events happen where people are willing to host them....

Michael