Re: GNOME ASIA logo competition

  > The problem here is LibreJS not being able to realize this is free
  > software, so you should talk about it with them instead.

It is impossible to tell whether code is free by looking at the code
itself.  The only way to tell is from the license notice (if any)
attached to the code.  That is how you or I would determine whether
a given file of code is free, and that is how LibreJS does it.

See https://gnu.org/software/librejs/free-your-javascript.html.

--
Dr Richard Stallman