Re: GNOME ASIA logo competition

On Tue, 2019-07-02 at 09:14 +0200, Felipe Borges wrote:
On Tue, Jul 2, 2019 at 4:11 AM Richard Stallman <rms gnu org> wrote:
[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please
consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all
enemies,     ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example.
]]]

  > There are 29 logos competing with each other and you can vote
for your 3
  > favorites by leaving a comment here:
  > https://gitlab.gnome.org/Teams/Events/GNOMEAsia/issues/46

I am sad to report that this page seems to require nonfree
Javascript
code.  Looking at the page with LibreJS to protect me from nonfree
Javascript code, I don't see any of the logos.

Would you please post them so that they can be seen in the Free
World?
Please do not make running a nonfree program a precondition for
participating in some Gnome activities.

This page is hosted in our own infrastructure.

It's also entirely free software Javascript code, since we use Gitlab
Community Edition, not the nonfree Enterprise Edition.

The problem here is LibreJS not being able to realize this is free
software, so you should talk about it with them instead.

--
Mathieu