Re: Minutes of the Foundation Board, 22nd May

  > There is a good reason not to allow this: it would be sabotague of
  > project history. In a small case, it might be harmless, but if it's a
  > core developer, imagine the potential damage to GNOME if hundreds or
  > thousands of comments were to disappear from bug reports.

I don't know what these "comments" contribute to later understanding
of the development decisions.  If hardly any, then there is no reason
to object to deleting them.  If they are important, then we should
fight deleting them.  Perhaps it is worth consulting a US lawyer
about whether GNOME has to fear a Canadian censorship law.

--
Dr Richard Stallman