Re: Minutes of the Foundation Board, 22nd May

Have you done so, if not, is there any reason to not make this offer?
No, apart of the policy mentioned in the minutes.

On 25 May 2018 at 21:18, Benjamin Berg <benjamin sipsolutions net> wrote:
Hi,

On Fri, 2018-05-25 at 21:05 +0200, Carlos Soriano wrote:
> Benjamin, I couldn't do in the way you mention simply because that
> was not the request. The request was as described "account deletion
> in GitLab for a blocked user". The request was for complete deletion,
> including any activity.

This doesn't make any sense to me. The user has explicitly requested a
full deletion including all comments. You have solely decided that the
comments would not be removed, but there was no decision on whether the
comment text needs to stay as is.

As such, I would expect that you explicitly offer the user to replace
all text in relevant posts. Have you done so, if not, is there any
reason to not make this offer?

Benjamin