Re: Travel Sponsorship Delays and Next Steps

Hi

On Wed, 2018-06-13 at 19:22 +0100, Neil McGovern wrote:
Yup, when combined with Recital 23.
yeah, I can see how you can make that argument. I think it's far fetched
and against the spirit of the GDPR, though.  I hope the Board got legal
advice or has at least asked any of the DPAs before having let
operations block on this.  Also because there is a lot of noise on the
Internet these days as to what a data controller's obligations are and
how to fulfil them.

Cheers,
  Tobi