Re: Travel Sponsorship Delays and Next Steps

Here are some update after yesterday's special emergency Board Meeting,

The good news is now that the new process is in place to be compliant with GDPR, processing the requests have been started.

To that goal, the board appointed Germán Poo-Caamaño to the Travel Committee who, has many of you know, is used to process those requests. In addition, some board members started themselves to process those requests for GUADEC.

We'll get Adelia Rahim and Michael Hall, new Travel Committee members, joining as well ASAP and get up to speed to give some hands.

Sorry for the delay, as between GDPR and some TC changes, we couldn't get this process started as soon as we wanted for GUADEC.

Cheers,
Didier