Re: Travel Sponsorship Delays and Next Steps

Hi,

On Fri, 2018-06-08 at 08:07 +0200, Didier Roche wrote:
Neil and the Travel Committee are working hard in changing the
current
process of handling requests to comply to GDPR.
I applaud the efforts, but what makes you think you fall under the
regulations of the GDPR?

I believe to have some intermediary level knowledge of the GDPR and how
to assess whether anything is in need of compliance and I'd be
interested in learning why you think the Foundation needs to comply.

Cheers,
  Tobi