Feedback request: spending Foundation money

Hi all,

As part of the improvements at the Foundation, we're looking at
implementing some spending policies - with the aim of improving the
responsiveness and ease of spending Foundation funds on things that
will benefit the project.

So, if you have any comments, or thoughts on how this can be improved,
please reply, or drop me a mail - we plan on discussing this in detail
at the Foundation Hackfest[0] at the start of next month!

Thanks,
Neil
[0] https://wiki.gnome.org/Hackfests/Foundation2017
--
Neil McGovern
Executive Director, The GNOME Foundation