Re: public money public code - supporting current FSFE campain

On Sun, Sep 17, 2017 at 11:22 AM <philip chimento gmail com> wrote:
I am also in favour of this, but I think before sending a patch that speaks on behalf of the Foundation you should have an explicit okay from the board, rather than implicitly by no objections within a day.

Neal already has something queued up.  So you should see something shortly.  :)

sri