Re: How to donate 1€ via PayPal without an account

Hi Javier,

Thanks for getting in touch, and thanks for your donation!

On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 11:55 PM, Javier Serrano Polo <javier jasp net> wrote:
I cannot find a contact point regarding donation issues. Would it be
a problem if I donate only 1€?

For PayPal donations, we set the minimum amount to $5, due to the fact that we have to pay a processing fee for each donation.

Also, other projects do not require a
PayPal account. May I donate via PayPal without an account? Or via
credit card?

PayPal will allow you to pay with a credit card. Our donations page also allows you to pay using a bank transfer, check or bitcoin.

See https://www.gnome.org/support-gnome/donate/

Otherwise, may I donate 1€ to a charity of your choice or to one of your
sponsors? If not, may I help in any other way?

If you have some time, there are lots of ways you can help with the project! See our get involved page for how to get started:

https://www.gnome.org/get-involved/

Thanks again,

Allan