How to donate 1€ via PayPal without an account

Hello.

I cannot find a contact point regarding donation issues. Would it be
a problem if I donate only 1€? Also, other projects do not require a
PayPal account. May I donate via PayPal without an account? Or via
credit card?

Otherwise, may I donate 1€ to a charity of your choice or to one of your
sponsors? If not, may I help in any other way?

Thank you.