Re: Code of Conduct Adoption Process

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 3:34 AM, Jens Georg <mail jensge org> wrote:

I do agree that seeing only part of the conversation isn't
particularly helpful,

Sorry for not making this clear, that was the point I was trying to make
here. Nothing else.

Indeed, now an apology from me, if it wasn't clear that I wasn't
trying to interject against you, but rather both:
1) agree with your comment
2) ask if someone is looking into helping deal with the alleged harassment.

I still haven't heard anything about (2) but hope that it is resolved soon.