Re: Travel committee disfunctional?

Indeed the issue, as far as I know, is that the Travel Committee is has finite human resources. IMHO the only way to alleviate this is to have additional trusted Foundation members join that team to share the workload.

Personally, I'm quite grateful for their existence. I can imagine the processing times would be much longer if the committee didn't exist and everything had to go through the Board (as you folks know how loaded the board is already :)