Re: Questions for candidates

  > There are a few subtle ways of getting the message out which we could
  > explore: For example, getting GNOME listed onto some popular websites in
  > the UK (e.g. BBC, NHS, RNIB etc) and elsewhere, by approaching them with up
  > to date instruction manuals on how to use GNOME's accessibility tools so
  > they can publish them or provide links.

These are candidate ways for how to promote GNOME.  They might be good
ways.  The board would want to compare them with other possible ways
in order to choose.

However, I'm raising a different point: about spreading the ideas of
free software.  That is different from use of GNOME.

Thus, I ask, how would you piggy-back spreading the ideas of
free software onto GNOME and the promotion of GNOME?

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation