Mike Saunders
Linux Voice magazine
http://www.linuxvoice.com

On 2015-05-27 18:37, Rosanna Yuen wrote:
Hi Mike,

When our account was closed with Citizens Bank, our ties with the bank
were severed.  As we neither own the account nor sent the funds, it is
unlikely either bank will be willing to give us information about your
wire transfer.  If you contact your bank you should be able to
initiate a trace on the wire and see where it went.  I am unfamiliar
with Northern Trust but a trace would tell you if they were affiliated
with your transfer.

Thanks,
Rosanna

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 9:13 AM, Ekaterina Gerasimova