Re: GIMP donation

On 27 May 2015 at 14:00, Mike Saunders <mike linuxvoice com> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I work for Linux Voice magazine and we donated £300 to GIMP (via the Gnome
Foundation):
http://www.linuxvoice.com/first-profit-donating-scheme-the-winners/

We made a bank transfer following the instructions here:
http://www.gimp.org/donating/

Those instructions are wrong, I have contacted someone at GIMP asking
them to update the details for the donations.

That was on 18th of May, with reference "For Gimp - LV". I also emailed
fundraising gnome org with details but heard nothing. Then, on 20th of May,
£300 was sent to us from "Northern Trust". Is that the money bouncing back
to us? Can someone from the Foundation please respond about the donation?

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like your email got through for some
reason. I'm not sure who Northern Trust are, but they are not related
to us as far as I know. We will look into it, and in future it is more
appropriate to email board gnome org with financial quesitons.

--
Mike Saunders
Linux Voice magazine