Re: GIMP donation

On 27 May 2015 at 17:02, Mike Saunders <mike linuxvoice com> wrote:
On 2015-05-27 17:58, Ekaterina Gerasimova wrote:

Those instructions are wrong, I have contacted someone at GIMP asking
them to update the details for the donations.

Thanks. Can you find out if the money was accepted? We've never heard of
Northern Trust either, but if if now owns the Citizens Bank account listed
for the GNOME Foundation on GIMP's donation page, that may explain why £300
has come back to us...

We'll do our best to find out as quickly as possible, although the
process tends to be very slow from what I have seen previously. That
account is actually long since closed so in the best case the money
that you received was those funds being returned. In the worst case
the account has been reopened and we need to extract the funds from
it, which would take about a month or so.