Re: Questions for candidates

If you want to mention both camps, "Free/Libre and Open Source
Software" is the best way to do it.
But mentioning both camps is something we should avoid,
because that fails to strengthen the free software movement.

The companies and projects that favor open source don't usually try to
mention both camps.  They wish to boost the open source camp at the
expense of the free software movement, so they say only "open source".
When we have an opportunity to strengthen the free software movement,
we should take advantage of it -- not be neutral.

--
Dr Richard Stallman