Re: Minutes of the Board meeting of July, 07th, 2015

Alexandre Franke <alexandre franke gmail com> wrote:
== Pending action items ==
 * Kat to create a private wiki page on the web services accounts holders and passwords
  * Allan and Kat decided to go for a private git account instead for security reasons

Does that mean that the action item has actually been completed, or is
this private git account still not in place?

This is an old item from quite a while ago. Back when I was working on
it, I decided that a private Git account probably wasn't the best
approach. Some progress has been made though: we now have a page that
lists contacts and owners for each of our social media channels, for
example [1].

Since joining the board, I have discussed this action item with Kat
and am planning to chase up the remaining aspects of the task.

It is my understanding that the board will be reviewing these old
outstanding action items at GUADEC, with a view to clearing out the
list.

Allan

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement/Channels