Re: Minutes of the Board meeting of July, 07th, 2015

Hi,

On Mi, 2015-07-22 at 00:45 +0200, Alexandre Franke wrote:
 * Tobi to continue pursuing the fund collection in Europe

Now that we have WHS, what's left to do?
Reg. that particular action item:  Nothing.  It should have been
removed.

In the future, we will need to find ways to efficiently work together
when it comes to getting a balance, requesting funds, or obtaining
donation certificates.

Cheers,
  Tobi