Re: Minutes of the Board meeting of July, 07th, 2015

Hi,

I have a few questions about some pending action items.

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 5:29 PM, Andrea Veri <av gnome org> wrote:
== Pending action items ==
 * Kat to create a private wiki page on the web services accounts holders and passwords
  * Allan and Kat decided to go for a private git account instead for security reasons

Does that mean that the action item has actually been completed, or is
this private git account still not in place?

 * Karen to draft a proposal for the photography policy at GNOME conferences to discuss on foundation-list

Can we have a summary of the substance of this policy? I understand it
takes time to write such a document, but I guess you already know the
general direction you are taking this into.

 * Tobi to continue pursuing the fund collection in Europe

Now that we have WHS, what's left to do?

Regards.

--
Alexandre Franke