Re: Linking to non-free websites from gnome.org

On Wed, Jan 07, 2015 at 02:47:00PM +0000, Magdalen Berns wrote:
So the GNOME infrastructure can't figure that one out but Christian, an
already overburdened volunteer who is trying to scape funds for his
project, somehow can do it all by himself?  That makes absolutely no sense.

From your response it seems you haven't tried to understand anything I
said. You come across as trying to give ridicule what I've stated. RMS
has an issue with non-free javascript and usage of IndieGoGo for this
campaign. In some of the responses you seem to actually agree, while
thinking I mean something totally different.

Good luck, I am out of this.

--
Regards,
Olav