Re: Builder crowdsourcing banner on PGO

On Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 06:18:03PM +0000, Alberto Ruiz wrote:
Is anyone against placing a banner on PGO to support Builder's campaign on
IndieGoGo? The campaign is going alright but I think it's in our best
interest as a community that we push to make sure he gets the 100K and can
work on this full time for the whole year.

Please proceed. I'm in favour of promoting free software. I'm in favour
of promoting free whenever possible. The javascript not being open is
unfortunate, but there's no realistic way around that. It would be nice
if someone takes the time to make a case with IndieGoGo.

--
Regards,
Olav